Tuesday, November 16, 2010
1. Take this moment to dump any thoughts not serving you with love and peacefulness.
2. Think of three things to be profoundly grateful for. Feel gratitude for them.
3. Who is at the wheel? If the direction is wrong, change drivers.
4. What does your body need right now?
5. The past is a fading photograph. The future is a sketch in pencil. Now is your only opportunity for full reality.
For a couple of weeks now, I've been stopping myself several times a day to contemplate these thoughts and questions. What would be your personal pop quiz that would encourage more joy in living?
Photo: On the trail, "Oh! It's a popweed!"
Labels: pop quiz