Monday, April 02, 2007

Let the Sun Shine In


My daughter Antigone also works from home, and we have lunch together everyday. One week we meet at her house, the next week at mine. Not only do we get to see each other and not become hermits, but we need only prepare half the number of lunchtime meals. And another plus is we eat healthier when we eat together.

Recently we began a new little feature to our daily lunches. After lunch, and after Turkish Coffee, we spent 30 minutes helping the other with some chore. You can see I've been choosing to have help with Spring-cleaning my windows; a job which is so much easier done with two people.

Seven down, five more to go.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Looks very nice! I can hardly tell which window that is! =) I like your method. It's pretty handy.