Friday, May 11, 2007

20 flowers

Audrey and David came to Ohio to get me on Friday. I didn't take pictures that day because we spent our time visiting and retiring early for the drive back to their home in New York the next day.

So in lieu of pictures from that day, I'm posting the flower pictures I took in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York. Pictures of blooming trees, blooms in flowerbeds, blooms on the side of the road, and blooms in the woods. It just couldn't have been a better time of year to visit! The weather was mild and everywhere was awash in blooms. I can't help but to indulge in posting so many beauties, all fresh and new to my eyes. I was giddy with color and petals.










4 comments:

Bobbie said...

I LOVE these flowers!

Lisa said...

so very pretty!

lebanesa said...

so great to see those - I have some of them in my garden right now, others I have to wait for - how lovely to see them all in just a few days and thanks for sharing the joy.

Antigone said...

wow-wee!