Friday, May 25, 2007

Counting Chickens (after they are hatched)



Big news at Mr. Big's house! Specifically at his chicken house. Two of his hens have had chicks, and a third one is still brooding. Currently there are nine chicks, and they are all going to Kitten's awaiting chicken coop when they get old enough.
  • Mr. Big is showing Kitten where some of the chicks are, under bushes, in the shade.
  • Kitten has named this one "Totoro." (And another is named "Kiki.")
  • She was thrilled that she was allowed to gently hold some of them.
  • I told Star Bright I would title this picture, "The Chicken Whisperer." ha ha

4 comments:

Bobbie said...

How exciting for everyone, especially for Katlynn.

Audrey said...

Just seeing these pictures of little Katlynn looking so big, makes me really homesick.

Antigone said...

Audrey, The picture of me doesn't make you homesick? ha ha ha.
Can't wait till those little things are at our house and I have to keep telling Katlynn to get out of the chicken coop every hour.sf

lebanesa said...

I love that last pic. So real, how expressive - doncha just love chickens....