Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Two Things for 2007-05-27

Audrey has handed off "Two Things" to me for the next couple of weeks. (I'll be handing it off to one of you then.) The rules are simple. Take a photograph of each the two things listed below any way you interpret. Do keep them family friendly and use only your own material.

Your Two Thing assignment, should you decide to take it, is due to post on your blog on Sunday May 27th. (Or there-abouts.)

Two things are foreshorten and alfresco (courtesy of Merriam Webster's Word of the day)

4 comments:

Bobbie said...

Oooo...two hard things. Well, this will be a challenge indeed!

Audrey said...

Oh jeeze mom! Just pick a hard one! =P

We are going to the fingerlakes again this weekend, maybe we'll get something there?

Anonymous said...

No kidding a hard one! lol I love the challenge though.

Lisa said...

Oh boy! I'm in trouble! This should be very interesting though...I wonder if anyone will have the same ideas this time?