Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunflowers in Sundown


Sunflowers

I'm posting late for tonight, early for tomorrow. I'm so excited about this picture -- and the day I had -- that I had to post it as soon as returning from spending the day in Sundown with my dear friend Donna.

She never looks so beautiful as when she is either sitting on a bank of flowers, or when she is butt in the air, bending over taking a picture of a flower, a grasshopper, a butterfly, or critter tracks in the mud. ;)

I had a lovely day with this lovely woman.

P.S. This is how good a photographer she is: she had been secretly taking a photo of me while I was taking shots of her. Which cracked me up when I discovered it.

5 comments:

lebanesa said...

You both look beautiful.
Happy day. Lovely pictures.

Bobbie said...

Two beautiful women having one beautiful day!

Antigone said...

You both do look beautiful.
I so can envision you guys together 20 years ago...

Audrey said...

I love the photo of you, Momma. Both photos of course are wonderful, but it's so seldom that I see a picture of you with such joy. It looks like you. The real you. Not just a photo of you. I am so glad you guys had fun. =)

Audrey said...

Oh! It reminds me of that time at the airport in Jordan!!! Thpbt! *nose touching*

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.