Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Declutter update

In a comment Neda had asked about my bookshelf declutter status.

It's slow-going and I need to crank it up a bit unless I want to be at this for years. I need to set a number of books to go through each day (five?) and make that part of my daily routine. I think that's how my mother reduced her large library.

Here's the picture of a batch of three books that I sent out to BookMoochers last week. I am also clearing out my collection of stamps and BookMoochers seem to enjoy receiving them. Two birds with one stone.

Here are links to books in my inventories so far:
My books for sale on half.com (18)
My books available on Bookmooch.com (42)

Also, I wanted to say thank you to everyone for their suggestions for my dining room. I really picked up a lot of good ideas and have been doing some fun daydreaming for the possibilities of that space. I'll post some wishlist pictures of those ideas when I get to the 100 books available mark.

5 comments:

Artists With Artitude said...

Debi, I logged on to the Moochsomething site and entered your name in the member inventory to check which books you had. No success...Did you use a different name?

Your packaging is soooo neat and organized. Love stamps since I was a toddler (have quite an extensive collection of very old ones too)..

Did you ever receive my email??

Rima said...

Well, you're on track! Whatever you do is a step in the right direction. BTW, you've definitely lit a fire under my own determination to control my space - and it's working, kinda...

I love these stamps you've used - it's almost a shame to mail them. It reminded me of someone who frames these beautiful Japanese stamps and hangs them up like artwork - very clever.

Hannah's Mom said...

Absolutely Fabulous!!! I love this picture. Love the stamps against the paper... aaahhh, something exciting about it. :)

lebanesa said...

such pretty stamps

lebanesa said...

funny - we all like the stamps