Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Marvelous mooching

I've just added a widget to the right that displays my ten most recently listed books on Bookmooch. My user name there is "Dag Moon." This list should be changing daily as I put more and more books on.

Hover over the cover of the book to see its author and title.

If anyone is interested in any of these books, I'd be happy to send it to you for free. I really want to clear out these books and would be pleased for them to go to someone who wants them.

You could also sign up with Bookmooch, if you like. Leave a comment and let me know what your bookmooch id is and I'll send you points to get started, to use however you like! Just mooch at least one book from me :)

(Note: I don't have my account set up to do overseas mooches. But that doesn't apply to my friends here. Of course I'll send to you, we'll just have to do it off site.)

Whichever way you chose -- to join or not to join -- if you want a book just let me know and I'll send it to you.

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Hannah's Mom said...

Very Cool!! I saw the one about writing... I suffer terribly with my writing and was wondering about that book. Is it helpful. I guess I would need to know why I suffer at writing. hhhhmmm food for thought.

Debi said...

Hey Windy, I have several books on writing, but none that I think are helpful in a general way. I'll keep an eye out for you as I'm putting them on and if I come across one (I'm thinking of one in particular), I'll point it out to you.