Sunday, August 12, 2007

Two things 2007-08-05 (less so but still belated)


Two Things Photo Challenge for 2007-08-05, Oil & Water

Now I'm caught up! Only one week late with this 2 Things entry. The picture on the left is the two things in one -- oil pressure and engine/water temperature. Crappy picture, but two very important things to keep your eye on. (Trust me, I've learned each of these lessons the hard way.)

The other picture is the beast I drive, a 1996 GMC Suburban. Black (that's for Windy who asked me once). I traded my sexy single cab silver Ford F150 pickup for this because, after ten years, I decided it would be nice to have passenger room. I instantly went from seats-three-uncomfortably to seats up to eight-uncomfortably, but six-comfortably, and with luggage, too. It's like I'm now a soccer mom without any kids.

So, anybody want to go for a drive? Yalla! Jump in, let's go.

6 comments:

Irene said...

Yeah, I'll jump in and go with you. Anywhere at all, just say the word.

lebanesa said...

I feel the same Debi. would love to go for a drive with you. Nice blog today, you have got your swing back, eh? All this energy and all these new ideas.
Great
LOVE and PEACE

Audrey said...

Yes... I remember the old truck, seats three uncomfortably... if the person in the middle doesn't mind the stick shift in between your legs!! I'm very glad you have a bigger car now. =) Nice photos mom... I need to get caught up too.. =)

Bobbie said...

Nice idea for oil and water. I am still working on mine.

Rima said...

Yalla-ein, as Frances would say. We can go to Fredricksburg, and San-Antone (I speak Texan too) and the Hill Country Wineries trail. There's little artist hamlet, I forget the name...

I had one of those mastodonts too, until I totalled it (while pregnant) and moved back down to a sedan where I can see uncoming traffic from the windshield.

I think I just need to start snapping pictures here and there, and see what my subconscious comes up with for the 2 things challenge.

Hannah's Mom said...

Sure...where we headed? :)It is sure to be adventure where ever it is.