Friday, May 29, 2009

The Good Night Fairy


The Good Night Fairy, Debi Cates May 2009
Digital collage with my photos (and two Web nabs
)

My granddaughter is enjoying Fairies right now. I distinctly remember when I first saw Peter Pan and couldn't get enough of playing fairies with my friends, too.

For this collage, I used a photo I took of Kit, my flower pictures (once again) and even a bug photo for the wings. I'm thinking I'll frame it for her bedroom as a birthday gift. I had such fun doing it. I believed in fairies all over again.

Wonder who will enjoy this piece more? Kit or Grannie Bay?

4 comments:

judith said...

That's so cute... and I love the name Kit...

Bobbie said...

I want to be a little girl again and let my grannie bay make a fairy for me too!

Irene said...

That's really sweet of you, Debi. What a kind Grandma you are.

lebanesa said...

wowie. You really understand us girlies in and out.
Kind lady.
Pretty pretty girl