Saturday, March 31, 2007

Closet (drawer) art


One of my Personality Types Artist Trading Cards

I have been getting a growing itch to get back to completing this Sixteen Personality Types set I had been working on awhile back; nine more to go. Reading Fawzan's blog and seeing his and his wife's ACEOs has inspired/shamed me about these ATCs sitting in a drawer, gathering dust, incomplete. It came up in my consciousness yet again this morning while writing to another one of our artist BHS classmates. (Hello Helen!) Maybe it's time to get serious about finishing these.

After finishing the garden, after finishing planting those trees, after finishing painting the bathroom, after finishing ...

5 comments:

ZanBarrage said...

Oh Debi Debi Debi!!! Its not right to keep those things away from public view. We insist on seeing the progress PLEASE! This one is excellent. Full of expression. I really like it!

Audrey said...

You should post photos of your others. I love them too. =) I still have mine.

Debi said...

Thank you, Fawzan and Audrey. You both are very encouraging. I really do want to get back to at least finishing that set. Right now is a busy time for me outdoors, but I promise to post new ones as I do them, whenever that is.

Helen Drake said...

I love this! I would like to see some more - are there any or is it something you're planning on doing more of? Where did the idea of 16 personality types come from?

What medium are they done in (looks like acrylic)? What is the idea behind 'cards'? Fantastic!

Rima said...

Hi, Debi! I just saw this post - shame on me, I know. add me to the chorus of admirers, I love this piece and want to see all the others in the series. Especially if these are the colours you're using - love that red!