Monday, March 19, 2007

Scooted over for a visit


Just about the time I was thinking about what to make for supper, who do I see scooting down the road? Daughter Star Bright and granddaughter Kitten riding their electric scooter the 1.2 miles from their house to mine. It was a beautiful evening here and we spent most of it outdoors. Kitten and I watered the new garden bed, Star Bright and I talked about what veggies and flowers we want to grow this year, and Star Bright showed me some ribbon crocheting she's been doing. We talked about books we've been reading, a friend who just had a baby, tossed around some ideas for their family vacation. It was a nice Spring evening spent together, all the while being entertained by the now talkative (and funny) Kitten.

Oh, and for supper, we made up a quick batch of huevos rancheros.

No comments: