Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Look a bird


Oh look, an emu

(Just a quick post today and am cheating too because I'm using an old photo.)

MBTI personality type prayers:

INFJ - Lord help me not be a perfectionist. (Did I spell that correctly?)
INFP - God help me to finish everything I sta
INTJ - Lord keep me open to others' ideas, WRONG though they may be.
INTP - Lord help me be less independent, but let me do it my way.
ISFJ - Lord help me to be more laid back and help me to do it EXACTLY right.
ISFP - Lord help me to stand up for my rights (if You don't mind my asking).
ISTJ - Lord help me to relax about insignificant details beginning tomorrow at 11:41.23 am e.s.t.
ISTP - God help me to consider people's feelings, even if most of them ARE hypersensitive.
ENFJ - God help me to do only what I can and trust you for the rest. Do you mind putting that in writing?
ENFP - God help me to keep my mind on one th-Look a bird- ing at a time.
ENTP - Lord help me follow established procedures today. On second thought, I'll settle for a few minutes.
ENTJ - Lord help me slow downandnotrushthroughwhatIdo
ESFJ - God give me patience, and I mean right NOW
ESFP - God help me to take things more seriously, especially parties and dancing.
ESTP - God help me to take responsibility for my own actions, even though they're usually NOT my fault.
ESTJ - God help me to not try to RUN everything. But, if You need some help, just ask.

8 comments:

lebanesa said...

Nice one.
love the bird too
I had to laugh at some of those
tho' I think I could do with some of the other prayers!
How's the sink and how are you?

lebanesa said...

I tried another test - couldn't find the link to the other one, here they say ENFP - and very sadly, your prayer is all too true about one facet of my personality.... ho hum - better go and cook some prawns.

Bobbie said...

This bird is perfect for "Weird Bird" song, isn't it? So interesting to see what personality type our friends are. But somehow I just never see Rima as intoverted!

Irene said...

Hee hee, I had to laugh a lot about that one. Can't wipe the smile off my face, silly woman.

Hannah's Mom said...

Those prayers couldnt be more perfect. :)

That bird reminds me of a bird in a National Geographic that I once had to write a paper on. LOL Very cute bird!

Anonymous said...

Hey is that one of your new neighbors? I thought I saw that the feed store got a pair of emus the other day...

Rima said...

Love that emu! But I resent the implication that I am a perfectionist. Now, can you please give this bird a comb for goodness' sake?

Artists With Artitude said...

Debi=Diffusion of Effective Behavioral Interventions ...2 FunE!!!!