Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Kitlers

I can't even begin to tell you how I found this site -- you know how browsing links goes. But as soon as I saw the name of the site I knew I had to go there, having a little orange Kitler (aka Frixens) myself.

Cats That Look Like Hitler

Even their comments section, under We Heart Kitlers, cracked me up. Like this one from someone named Michael Petek "Hilarious site! Can't say my cat looks like Hitler. She's black so I suppose she looks like Idi Amin. "

(P.S. This post is especially for Audrey, who has this thing for Cat Sites, and vows to one day grow up to become a full-fledged Cat Lady.)

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Are you going to post a photo of Frixens? That's a pretty great website.

lebanesa said...

I loved the I heart Kitlers and I hate Kitlers.
so funny
makes up for the neighbours' cats who come into our garden to hunt the birds, poop on the plants or die under the shrubs...